Monday 30 June 2014

LANA PELLAY - Pistol In My Pocket (12'' Maxi) 1986 hi-nrg disco eurobeat pwl 80s dance hit [Al Pillay]

LANA PELLAY aka "Al Pillay" / "Alan Pillay" (born 22 August 1959), the star of Eat the Rich is a person of many names and two genders.
He metamorphosed into a disco diva as the hormone popping transsexual Lana Pellay, dressed in costumes by his close friend, the legendary Leigh Bowery and exploded on the scene with the number one worldwide dance floor hit Pistol In My Pocket!

-
Tracklisting:
01. Pistol In My Pocket (Radio Edit) 1986
02. Pistol In My Pocket (Extended Version) 1986
03. Pistol In My Pocket (Club Mix) 1986
04. Pistol In My Pocket (Dirty Harry Mix) 1986
05. Pistol In My Pocket (A Razormaid Remix) 1986

"Lana aka Al Pillay confirmed he is currently completing his Autobiography right now" (June 2014), which should be a very interesting read!"

RETRO DISCO Hi-NRG

4 comments:

  1. no sirve el link, podrian repostearlo por favor, saludos!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually Lana now Alan Pillay, never underwent gender transformation, something he has celebrated 'being my own special person' in many articles and recorded interviews. As for 'best friend' Leigh Bowery, I doubt there was much love between the two divas, as illustrated in the late Bowery's autobiography compiled by his wife.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Actually Lana now Alan Pillay, never underwent gender transformation, something he has celebrated 'being my own special person' in many articles and recorded interviews. As for 'best friend' Leigh Bowery, I doubt there was much love between the two divas, as illustrated in the late Bowery's autobiography compiled by his wife.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Any chance you could repost the file?

    ReplyDelete

Enjoying the files? Please leave some comments :)