Wednesday 20 April 2016

NOW THAT'S WHAT I CALL HIGH ENERGY (Non-Stop Mix) Various Original Artists 1985 italo disco eurodanse eurobeat electro 80s

 
TRACKLISTING
 
1. Fool For Love - Matisse
2. Magic Love - Mark Owen
3. Every Breath You Take - Otis Liggett
4. Welocome To Rimini - Ric Fellini
5. Take My Love - Susan Morgan
6. Evita - Coco Bill
7. Love's Harmony - Paciscopi
8. Dancing Shoes - Pancho Ballet
9. I Someone To Love - Vic Trick
10. Happy Children - P Lion


 Artist: Various Artists
Title: Now That's What I Call High Energy
Label: DJ Music
Country: South Africa
Catalogue: DJPLAT R001
Date: 1985
Format: LP
"Special thanks again to DISCOLOVER for making this rare album available"
RETRO DISCO Hi-NRG

2 comments:

  1. Hi Retro if possible can you please reload the High energy albums.I lost mine and the old posts don't work.Big please thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there. Can you please re-up this. I used to have this record many years ago

    ReplyDelete

Enjoying the files? Please leave some comments :)