Sunday 3 April 2016

From Hi-Tension To Infinity - Non-Stop Mix (1988) Various Artists - Hi-NRG Italo Disco Eurobeat 80s




Tracklist
 
01 Samantha Gilles - Let Me Feel It
02 Michael Bow - Love And Devotion
03 Rofo - Flashlight On A Disco Night
04 Bianca - Midnight Lover
05 Rofo - I Want You
06 Special Touch - Love Gun
07 Bianca - One More Time
08 Michael Bow - One Shot So Hot
09 Rofo - You Got To Move On
10 Paparazzi - Now Is The Time
11 Samantha Gilles - S.T.O.P
12 Rofo - Beach Love
 
Released in 1988 as Passion Records release, Tracks Licenced by Infinity Records, Belgium.
Album Mixed by Chris Lucas for Greyhound Records and Micromix Productions.
Album Mix Engineered by Ossi Bashiri at Production Workshop, London
RETRO DISCO Hi-NRG

2 comments:

  1. I found this exact mix on a cassette that someone had given me way back in 1993 but I lost it when I dumped all my old tapes. Used to listen to it all the time but haven't heard it in at least 20 years. Didn't know what it was called or who it was by but after much lyric searching to find the song titles then searching for albums that featured those tracks I eventually found this mix again after all these years. A real rare gem of a find. Takes me back to my youth. Thankyou, thankyou, thankyou!!!

    ReplyDelete

Enjoying the files? Please leave some comments :)