Friday 25 December 2020

ABBA - Best of Matt Pop Remixes - Part 1 (Album) DJ PROMO USE ONLY "Hard-To-Find" HD WAV Audio 70s 80s DANCE MIXES

 


01. That's Me (Matt Pop Club Mix) 6.18
02. The Day Before You Came (Matt Pop Mix) 7.10
03. I Am The City (Matt Pop Vibrant And Electrified Mix) 5.51
04. Tiger (Matt Pop Yellow Eyes Mix) 5.16
05. Just Like That (Matt Pop Full Na-Na-Na Mix) 5.33
06. Super Trouper (Matt Pop Mix) 5.12
07. Should I Laugh Or Cry (Matt Pop Mix) 6.21
08. One Man, One Woman (Matt Pop Mix) 6.45
09. Dancing Queen (Matt Pop Getting In The Swing Mix) 5.40
10. Under Attack (Matt Pop Mix) 5.01
11. He Is Your Brother (Matt Pop Mix) [bonus track]

Promo Dance Remixes by Matt Pop 💥
http://www.mattpop.nl/


HD QUALITY WAV AUDIO FROM MATT POP DANCE REMIX MASTERS
DJ Promotional Purpose Use Only - Not Commercially Available

Special thanks to Matt Pop ✨


RETRO DISCO Hi-NRG 🚀

1 comment:

  1. Hi Retro,

    Thank you so much for sharing! These ABBA remixes really breathe new life into the songs - especially the less popular ones. It's like hearing them again for the first time. I even found myself dancing around the living room last night - something I haven't done in ages. Who knew that My Mama Said was actually such a cool track! And of course Like An Angel has so much more meaning now that I've hit 50.

    I have to admit that I am one of your fickle followers. Mostly I am drawn to the more darker genres of music like metal, industrial, goth etc. But buried deep beneath all the doom and gloom there is a kid with a giant ABBA poster one the wall who just wants to dance to happy, free, sexy hi-nrg disco. And this blog is my go-to whenever that nostalgic wave hits and I always come away with some amazing gems and a smile on my face. So thank you once again for taking the time to keep it going. You make a difference and it is very much appreciated.

    All the best to you.

    ReplyDelete

Enjoying the files? Please leave some comments :)